Public Speaking & Publications
- Attorney Cox often lectures to various Bar Associations, realtor organizations, brokerage firms, and other business or community groups on issues related to real property assessment, taxation, real estate and related economic and political trends, importance of term limits, and related matters.
- She has also appeared as a guest on various local TV talk shows to discuss these pertinent issues in our ever-changing economic and political landscapes.
- Attorney Cox acts as a Legal Education speaker at NYS mandatory attorney CLE (Continuing Legal Education) classes where she educates other attorneys on issues related to real property and tax certiorari law.
- "Electric Vehicles: A Breath of Fresh Air for the Next Millennium," 15 Pace Envtl. L. Rev. (Winter 1997)
- "Foreword to The Association of American Law Schools' Seminar, Three Perspectives on Risk: Common Law, Environmental Regulation, and Law and Economics," 14 Pace Envtl. L. Rev. (Summer 1997).
If you would like to schedule Attorney Cox to come and speak to your organization, please contact us through our Contact page.
Attorney Cox has authored many articles on various legal issues, and she was twice published in the Pace Environmental Law Review: