Congress just passed yet ANOTHER multi-TRILLION dollar spending bill under the guise of “COVID relief”… but it’s not actually giving anyone COVID relief really. Get this, only 9% of the $1.9 trillion bill has anything to do with COVID. The other 91% is payouts and plain old pork spending on the left’s socialist agenda.

In this video, seasoned attorney, Bobbie Anne, from All Things Lawyer explains what’s in the bill and why it’s so horrific. With a comparison to the tyranny of the King of England that our founding fathers faced 250 years ago, this video shows how Americans today are under tyrannical rule of our federal government.


Related Posts

Request a Consultation or Schedule a Speaking Engagement